Access rights for managers page: https://cloud.protemos.com/site/access-rights
Go to Settings⇾Access rights.
Use this menu screen to see levels of access rights in the system and the permissions that are associated with each level:
Access rights for managers
Using the data from this table, you may define a certain level of access rights for your managers according to your needs:
To put it shortly, it means the following:
- Owner—the only person who can delete the account. Has full Administrator rights
- Administrator—has full access to everything.
- (Senior) project and finance manager—has access to everything, but cannot create users, change system settings, and see financial reports.
- (Senior) project and client finance manager—the same as “Senior project and finance manager”, but all vendor-related finances are hidden from him. Select this if you want to hide what you pay to your vendors.
- (Senior) project and vendor finance manager—the same “Senior project and finance manager”, but all client-related finances are hidden from him. Select this if you want to hide what your clients pay to you.
- (Senior) project manager—a project manager who cannot see any finances. Select this for those managers who should not enter and see any finance-related info.
Senior means that the manager can see the projects of other managers. So if you want your managers to see only own projects, select the roles without “Senior”.
- Finance manager—that’s the role for your accountant. It lets the user create invoices based on payables and receivables entered by project managers, and also enter payments from clients and to vendors. The finance manager cannot create or edit projects or assign jobs to vendors.
- Client manager—can enter clients and their prices into the database. Everything else is hidden for this role.
- Vendor manager—can enter vendors and their prices into the database. Everything else is hidden for this role.
- Client and vendor manager—can enter clients and vendors and their prices into the database. Everything else is hidden for this role.