Difference between revisions of "MemoQ integration"
(→Import Catlogs from memoQ)
(→Import CAT logs from memoQ)
|Line 111:||Line 111:|
Revision as of 08:36, 7 April 2020
MemoQ integration page: https://cloud.protemos.com/account/memoq
Protemos is integrated with memoQ system — a translation environment tool.
That means that you can:
- Create projects in Protemos and copy them to memoQ.
- Create memoQ projects and copy them to Protemos.
- Link and unlink projects between Protemos and memoQ.
Enable memoQ integration
1. To enable memoQ integration, go to Settings ⇾ Integrations ⇾ memoQ :
If you do not have a memoQ account, you can register it directly from this page by clicking the corresponding link:
2. Click the first link to copy your memoQ server name:
2. Log in to memoQ if required and copy the name of your server:
3. Click the "Enable" button:
4. Enter the memoQ server name you copied before and the memoQ API key sent by the memoQ customer support, and click the "Update" button:
3. When done, your memoQ integration page will look like the following. You can disable this integration or update integration details any time by pressing the corresponding buttons:
Create memoQ projects from Protemos projects
1. Create a project as normally, but first enable memoQ integration for your account, as described above.
2. Scroll down to the Linked memoQ project details section and press "Create memoQ project":
3. You can see the created memoQ project in the corresponding section:
4. You may open the project by clicking the project ID:
5. The project in memoQ created from Protemos has the same name, deadline, language pair, etc:
When you create memoQ project based on Protemos or vice versa, the projects in the two systems are linked with each other.
But sometimes you may need to link projects which were created in both systems independently.
Here are the steps that you need to take:
1. Open the project in Protemos you want to link with the memoQ project, and scroll down to the Linked memoQ project details section.
2. Click the "Link memoQ project" button:
3. Then click the "Link" button in the respective line:
3. The projects will become linked.
You may always unlink the projects by pressing the "Unlink memoQ project" button:
Create Protemos projects from memoQ projects
1. Create a project in memoQ first.
2. Press the "New project from memoQ" button on the main Projects page:
3. Select a memoQ project to base a new Protemos project on by pressing "Create":
4. The system will create the same project in Protemos.
You may always open the project in memoQ or unlink projects by following the corresponding link and clicking the corresponding button:
Note: If you don't have the specified language pairs or clients in Protemos, you will get a "no matching" error. Make sure that you enter all the details correctly or add the needed information to Protemos.
Import CAT logs from memoQ
You can transfer Cat log files from memoQ to Protemos.
1. Go to CAT logs tab in the respective project, and click the "Import from memoQ" button:
2. Put ticks in the Import column for the respective CAT log files, rename if needed, and click the "Import selected CAT logs"