MemoQ integration page: https://cloud.protemos.com/account/memoq
Protemos is integrated with the memoQ system—the translation environment tool.
That means that you can:
- Create projects in Protemos and copy them to memoQ.
- Create memoQ projects and copy them to Protemos.
- Link and unlink projects between Protemos and memoQ.
Enable memoQ integration
1. To enable memoQ integration, go to Settings ⇾ Integrations ⇾ memoQ :
If you do not have the memoQ account, you can register it directly by clicking the corresponding link:
2. Click the corresponding link to manage your memoQ server:
2. Log in to memoQ if necessary and copy the name of your server:
3. Click the "Enable" button:
4. Enter the memoQ server name you copied before and the memoQ API key sent by the memoQ customer support, and click the "Update" button:
3. When done, your memoQ integration page will look like the following. You can disable this integration or update integration details any time by pressing the corresponding buttons:
1. Create a project as normally, but first enable memoQ integration for your account, as described above.
2. Scroll down to the Linked memoQ project details and press "Create memoQ project":
3. The Linked MemoQ details will look like the following:
4. To open the memoQ project, click the corresponding link:
5. By clicking this link, you will see the identical project in memoQ system:
When you create memoQ project in Protemos, the projects in the two systems are linked with each other.
But sometimes you may need to link projects which were created in both systems independently. E.g. You create a memoQ project first, and then you need to record it in Protemos.
Here are the steps that you need to take:
1. Click the "Link memoQ project" button:
2. Click the "Link" button for the corresponding memoQ project:
3. The projects will become linked.
You may always unlink the projects by pressing the "Unlink memoQ project" button:
Create Protemos projects from memoQ projects
1. Create a project in memoQ first.
2. Press the "New project from memoQ" button on the Projects page:
3. Select a memoQ project to base a new Protemos project on by pressing "Create":
4. The system will create an identical Protemos project.
You may always open the project in memoQ or unlink projects by following the corresponding link and clicking the corresponding button: