Project details, Jobs tab
On the Jobs tab of a project you can:
- Create new jobs and assign them to vendors (e.g. translators, proofreaders, etc.).
- Open each job for editing, clone or delete it.
- Do the same action with several jobs in one click.
To start creating a new job, press "Add job":
It will open the New job page.
Note: The job cannot be deleted if it has payables which are linked to invoices, or its job output files are assigned as input files for another job.
Here you can also start, accept, reject, etc., several jobs in one click.
To do so, select the required jobs from the list and then click
Apart from Jobs, the project has the following tabs:
- The Details tab contains the project details you entered during the project creation and update, click to see the details.
- The Files tab contains all the files related to the project, click to see the details.
- The Finances tab is used to enter all receivables from the client and to view the payables to the vendors, click to see the details.
- The CAT logs tab calculates discounts for each type of match if you have fuzzy matches logs generated by CAT tools.