Vendor view page, Taxes tab
Vendor view page – Taxes tab: https://cloud.protemos.com/vendor/view?id=XXXXX&tab=taxes (replace XXXXX with a valid number)
On this tab, you can create a custom taxes set for this vendor.
Here you may also define which taxes set should be applied (whether custom or default one) for this particular vendor.
By default, the global taxes set (default clients taxes set) is applied whenever an invoice is generated:
To apply a custom taxes set for this client, press the "Define custom set" button:
Note : If the custom taxes set is applied, but it remains empty - no taxes will be added whenever an invoice is generated for this particular client.
To add an individual tax value for this client, press the "New tax" button:
For more info, please see the Custom taxes set for individual vendor section.
Other tabs on the page
- General info - view and edit company info and payment conditions.
- Primary user - the first contact person of the client.
- Contact persons - the list of client’s contact persons (available if the client is Company, not Individual).
- Prices - the list of prices for the customer.
- Documents - intended for storing any documents related to the client.