Vendors list page: http://cloud.protemos.com/vendor/index
On this page, you can:
- Create new vendors and import them from Excel
- View the list of vendors and search vendors with filters
- Open each vendor profile for editing
- Export all the displayed table of vendors to Excel
Creating and importing vendors
If you need to create one vendor, press "New vendor". It will open the Vendor creation page.
If you have a large list of vendors and want to import it quickly, press "Import from Excel". It will open the Import vendors page.
Search vendors with filters
By default, you can see all the vendors in your database, 50 per page.
If you want to hide or display some vendors from the list, you may apply filters.
So you can enter the data into the appropriate fields and press "Apply" button, see example:
As you can see, the filter header turns blue. It means that the filter is applied.
Please remember the collapsed filter remains activated, and it is clearly indicated by the blue color.
Please note that the applied filter is remembered, so it will remain even if you leave the page.
To inactivate the filter, press "Clear" button. The header color will turn to gray, which means that no filter is currently applied.
- Code - displays the vendors with the code containing the specified symbols combination.
- Company name - displays the vendors with the company name containing the specified symbols combination.
- Primary user - displays the vendors with the primary username containing the specified symbols combination.
- Email - displays the vendors with the email containing the specified symbols combination.
- Country - displays the vendors from the specific country.
- Specialization - displays only the vendors with the specified specialization.
- Language pair - displays only the vendors with the selected language pair.
- Types - displays the vendors of the specified type (Company, Freelancer, In-house).
- Assignable - displays only the vendors with the specified status (Yes, No).
- Not occupied - displays the vendors with no active jobs.
- Finances visible-
- Can login-
- Note- displays only the vendors with notes containing the specified symbols combination.
- Statuses - displays the vendors with the specified status (Potential, Active, Inactive, Blacklisted)
Opening vendor for view/editing
- For the vendor companies:
To open the corresponding vendor profile page, please, click the required company name in the list.
To open the corresponding Primary user tab, please, click the required primary user name in the list.
- For the freelance vendors:
You will open the vendor profile page by clicking the required primary user name in the list.
Export to Excel
You can export all the displayed table of vendors to Excel by pressing the "Export to Excel" button over the upper right corner of the table:
Note: The exported file will contain the filtered records from all the pages of the table, not just the ones displayed on the first page.