Account default settings page: https://cloud.protemos.com/account/default-settings
Go to Settings=>Default settings:
Here you can define the following settings:
- Default time zone for new users: the time zone that will be added by default to all newly created manager, client, and vendor profiles (unless you don't indicate the different one).
- Default currency: the currency you are using for balances and reporting. For more info, please see the Currencies page.
- Default payment method: the method which will be added by default to all your invoices unless you don't indicate the different method for specific client or invoice.
- Default payment terms: standard payment terms for all your clients. It defines how soon the payment should be made after issuing the invoice. You can set different method for an individual client.
- Default PDF page size: here you can set the size of the PDF page for invoices generated by the system.
- Default PDF page orientation: here you can set the PDF page orientation for invoices generated by the system.
- Default PDF locale: here you may specify the default locale (language,date and time) of invoices for all newly created clients and vendors. You may also define it individually for a particular client or vendor.
- Client invoicing manager: here you can define one of your managers as the default recipient of system notifications about overdue clients invoices etc.
To change any of the above settings, click "Update":
For more information, please see the Update account default settings page.