Project details, Details tab
On the Details tab of a project page, you can:
- See project details and finances summary.
- Complete, reopen, cancel, save it as a template, clone, delete or update the project.
The info displayed in the project details is the one you entered when creating the project:
You can update these details by pressing the "Update" button.
Over the upper right corner of the project details page, press " Actions" to see the following buttons:
- "Complete"—marks the project as completed. When the project is finished, this button turns to the "Reopen project" and lets you open the project again.
- "Cancel"—marks the project as canceled. It does not remove any information or files within the project, so you can relaunch it by pressing the "Reopen project" button.
- "Save as template"—saves the project as a template.
- "Clone"—copies the project.
- "Update"—opens the Update project details page.
- "Delete"—deletes the project. The system will warn you:
If you press "OK", all the project data and files will be deleted with no option for recovery, so please be careful using this button.
Note: The project cannot be deleted if it has receivables or payables which are linked to invoices.
Apart from the Details, the project has the following tabs:
- The Files tab contains all the files related to the project, click to see the details.
- The Jobs tab is used to assign the jobs to the vendors (e.g. translators, proofreaders etc.), click to see the details.
- The Finances tab is used to enter all receivables from the client and to view the payables to the vendors, click to see the details.
- The CAT logs tab calculates discounts for each type of match if you have fuzzy matches logs generated by CAT tools.