Update account default settings
Update account default settings page: https://cloud.protemos.com/account/default-settings-update
On this page you can update the following default information:
- Default time zone for new users: the time zone that will be added by default to all newly created manager, client, and vendor profiles (unless you don't indicate the different one).
- Default currency: the currency you are using for balances and reporting. For more info, please see the Currencies page.
- Default payment method: the method which will be added by default to all your invoices unless you don't indicate the different method for specific client or invoice.
- Default payment terms: standard payment terms for all your clients. It defines how soon the payment should be made after issuing the invoice. You can set different method for an individual client.
- Default PDF page size: here you can set the size of the PDF page for invoices generated by the system.
- Default PDF page orientation: here you can set the PDF page orientation for invoices generated by the system.
- Default PDF locale: here you may specify the default locale (language,date and time) of invoices for all newly created clients and vendors. You may also define it individually for a particular client or vendor.
- Vendor invoicing contact: here you can define one of your managers as the default recipient of notifications when your vendors create invoices.
- Invoicing by vendors: here you can enable or disable the ability to create invoices by vendors.
Press "Update" to save changes after editing.
Vendor invoicing contact
By default, the system will be selecting the account owner as the recipient of notifications when your vendors create invoices.
But you can change the default recipient by choosing one of your managers from the drop-down list:
Note: All managers that you see in the drop-down lists are defined in the Users menu.