Receiving the jobs
Whenever the manager assigns you jobs via Protemos system, you will be notified by email:
1. Here you can confirm or decline job right from the email by clicking the corresponding links (you need to log into the system).
Or you may open the job page in Protemos. To do so, click on the job code, and you will see the "Job" page consisting of the following sections:
- Job details section - here you can see the job conditions.
- Receivables section - in this section you can see the job volume and price.
- Job input files section- here you can download the files you need to work with:
- Job output files section - in this section you can upload the files ready for delivery. You will need this section later when you deliver the job.
2. Make sure you accept the job conditions and confirm the job by pressing the "Accept" button:
If you do not accept the job conditions, you may decline it by pressing "Reject".
In both cases, your manager will be notified via email.
3. Download the files one by one by clicking on their names or all at once by pressing "Download all as ZIP":
For more info, please see instructions on how to receive jobs or view a video tutorial