System reminders and notifications
The system can notify you about overdue projects, jobs, and invoices by email.
Please find more info here.
There are two types of notifications in the system:
To find more, please check the corresponding articles below.
Notifications automatically generated by the system
Notifications automatically generated by the system are Deadline reminders.
The rest of the notifications are generated according to certain users actions in the system.
Note: The system doesn't send any messages to your clients automatically. Only you or your managers can send quotes and invoices to them manually in case of necessity.
Notifications about users actions
- To the account owner when creating an account in Protemos.
- To a manager when accepting the invitation from a company to join their account as a manager.
- To a vendor when accepting the invitation from a company to join their account as a vendor.
- To the owner of an account when resetting a password.
Change profile settings
- To the owner of an account when changing profile data.
- To a secondary manager (if assigned) when converting a quote to the project.
- To a customer when sending a quote to them.
- To a primary manager if assigned in a new project as a primary manager by another manager.
- To a secondary manager if assigned as a secondary manager in a new project.
- To primary and secondary managers if they're reassigned.