Client contacts page: https://cloud.protemos.com/client-contact/index
To view the list of client contacts, go to Clients=>Contacts:
On this page you can:
— View the list of client contacts and search them with filters.
— Open client profiles for editing.
— Export all the displayed table of client contacts to Excel.
Search client contacts with filters
By default, you can see all the client contacts in your database, 50 per page. If you want to hide or display some contacts from the list, you may apply filters.
So you can enter the data into the appropriate fields and click "Apply".
If the filter is applied, the header turns blue:
Note: The hidden filter remains activated.
Note: The applied filter is remembered, so it will remain even if you leave the page.
To inactivate the filter, click the "Clear" button.
The header color will turn to gray, which means that no filter is not applied:
Client contacts filters
- Client—displays only the contacts of the specified client.
- Contact name—displays only the client contact with the name containing the specified symbols combination.
- Gender—displays only the client contacts of the specified gender.
- Position—displays only the client contacts holding the specified position.
- Email—displays only the contacts with the email containing the specified symbols combination.
- Phone—displays only the contacts with the phone number containing the specified symbols combination.
- Skype—displays only the client contact with the Skype ID containing the specified symbols combination.
- Is active—displays only the client contacts with the specified status (Yes, No).
- Is invoicing—displays only the client contacts with the specified status (Yes, No).
- Note—displays only the client contacts with notes containing the specified symbols combination.
Open client profile
You can open client profiles by clicking on their names in the Client column:
Export to Excel
You can export the displayed table of client contacts to Excel by clicking the "Export to Excel" button over the upper right corner of the table:
Note: The exported file will contain filtered records from all pages of the table, not just the ones displayed on the first page.