Client view page – Taxes tab
Go to the necessary client profile and click the "Taxes" tab.
On this tab you can create a custom taxes set for this client.
Here you may also define which taxes set should be applied (whether custom or default one) for this particular client.
By default, the global taxes set (default clients taxes set) is applied whenever an invoice is generated.
To apply a custom taxes set for this client, press the "Define custom set" button:
Note: If the custom taxes set is applied but it remains empty, then no taxes will be added whenever an invoice is generated for this particular client.
You can add individual taxes as the percentage and flat amount by pressing corresponding buttons:
Other tabs on the page
- General info—view and edit company info and payment conditions.
- Contact persons—the list of client’s contact persons (available if the client is a Company, not Individual).
- Prices—the list of prices for the customer.
- Documents—intended for storing any documents related to the client.
- Project chart—here you can see the chart and list of all active projects for the client.