Currencies list page: https://cloud.protemos.com/currency/index
On the "Currencies" page you can:
- Add currencies
- Set any currency as default
- Disable or delete currencies
- Check up exchange rates history
In Protemos, you can use different currencies at the same time. E.g. your client may pay you in USD, you pay to your vendor in EUR, but want to see your project balance in your local currency. The exchange rates are updated daily.
To add a currency, you need to:
1. Go to System => System values => Currencies:
2. Press the "Add currency" button:
3. It will open the currency creation page. Enter the necessary currency and press "Save". You can add as many currencies as you need.
Set currency as default
To set any currency as default press the "Set as default" button.
If you change the default currency, all reports and project balances will be rebuilt and recalculated in the new default currency:
Disable and delete currencies
To disable or delete currencies press the "Disable" or "Delete" buttons correspondingly.
Note:You cannot delete the currency that is already in use in the system but you can disable it in case this currency no longer needed.
Exchange rates history
To check up the exchange rates history press the "Exchange rates history" button
then select any desired date for which you want to check up the exchange rates and press the "View" button.
The program is connected to сurrency conversion service https://openexchangerates.org/, so exchange rates are updated daily.