You can define lots of things in Protemos:
- Your own company account settings - here you can update your account info, add your company logo, delete the account.
- License - use this menu to check the status of your license or request the license.
- Default settings - allows you to specify the default settings for your account (default time zone, currency, payment methods etc.).
- You can add the Payment methods - you want your customers to use when paying to you.
- Taxes - here you can define several taxes in the system, link them to the clients and vendors, and add them to your invoices.
- Object codes - allows you to set the number of your next invoice, project, payment etc.
- Deadline reminders - here you may define if the system should notify you about problems with deadlines by email.
- SMTP server - use this menu if you want emails to be sent from your server (by default, all emails are sent from Protemos head server).
- Vendor portal - allows you to adjust vendor portal related settings and embed your standard agreement with new vendors into the system.
For more info on customization, please see our wiki pages or our video tutorial