Jobs list page: http://cloud.protemos.com/job/index
On the “Jobs” page you can:
- View all vendor jobs for all projects
- Search vendor jobs with filters
- Open each job for editing
- Export all the displayed table of jobs to Excel
Search jobs with filters
By default, you can see all the jobs in your database, 50 per page. If you want to hide or display some jobs from the list, you may apply filters.
So you can enter the data into the appropriate fields and press the "Apply" button, see example:
As you can see, the filter header turns red. It means that the filter is applied.
Please remember the collapsed filter remains activated, and it is clearly indicated by the red color.
Please note that the applied filter is remembered, so it will remain even if you leave the page.
To inactivate the filter, press the "Clear" button. The header color will turn to gray, which means that no filter is currently applied.
Job filters description
- Job code — displays only the jobs with the codes containing the entered symbols sequence.
- Job name — displays only the jobs with the name containing the specified text.
- Statuses — displays only the jobs with the specified status (Draft, Proposed to vendor, Confirmed by vendor, Declined by vendor, Completed/Rejected by manager, Accepted by manager, Canceled).
- Service — displays only the jobs with the selected service.
- Language pair — displays only the jobs with the selected language pair.
- Start date — displays only the jobs which were started in the specified period of time.
- Deadline date — displays only the jobs with deadlines in the specified period of time.
- Primary manager — displays only the jobs issued by a specific primary manager.
- Client — displays only the jobs for a specific client.
- Vendor — displays only the jobs fulfilled by the selected vendor.
- Overdue — displays only the overdue jobs.
- Unassigned — displays only the jobs without assigned vendors.
- Free of charge — displays only the jobs marked as free of charge.
- Chargeable without payables — displays only the jobs with no payable entered for the vendor.
To open a job for editing, click its name in the table:
Job view page opens, where you will be able to edit the job.
You can export all the displayed table of jobs to Excel by pressing “Export to Excel” button over the upper right corner of the table:
Note: The exported file will contain the filtered records from all the pages of the table, not just the ones displayed on the first page.