Vendor portal page: https://cloud.protemos.com/vendor-portal-config/view
Go to Settings=>Vendor portal:
This menu allows you to adjust vendor portal related settings and embed your standard agreement with new vendors into the system.
It consists of two sections described below.
Vendor portal settings
Here you can define the following settings:
- Invoicing by vendors - here you can enable or disable the ability to create invoices by your vendors.
- Invoicing manager - here you can define one of your managers as the default recipient of notifications when your vendors create invoices.
- Vendor application form - allows you to enable or disable the ability to submit applications by your vendors.
- Vendor application manager - here you can define one of your managers as the default recipient of notifications when your vendors submit their applications.
- Vendor application URL - you can post the vendor application URL on your corporate website or send it to new vendors so that they can submit their applications to you.
To change any of the above-mentioned settings (except for the Vendor application URL), click "Update":
For more info on vendor applications, please check the Vendor application URL page.
Agreement with new vendors
In this section you can embed your standard agreement with your vendors into the system, so they will have to accept it before working with you.
Press "Create agreement" to add the agreement:
Enter the text of the agreement and press "Create":
Thus, new vendors will have to accept this agreement during invitation accepting.
You can edit or delete this agreement by pressing the corresponding buttons: