Vendor view page, Contact persons tab
On this tab you can view the list of vendor's contacts, edit or delete them, and start creating new contacts.
This tab available only if the vendor is a company, not a person.
To delete the vendor contact from your database, press "Delete".
Please note that you cannot delete contacts involved in recorded jobs. But you may deactivate them on the Update vendor contact person page.
To start updating the contact, press "Update" in the corresponding contact row. It will open the Update vendor contact person page.
To start creating a new contact, press "New contact person". It will open the New contact person page.
Other tabs on the page
- General info - view and edit vendor info and payment conditions.
- Payment methods - payment methods of the vendor.
- Prices - the list of prices agreed with the vendor.
- Taxes - on this tab, you can create a custom taxes set for this vendor. Here you may also define which taxes set should be applied (whether custom or default one) for this particular vendor.
- Documents - intended for storing any documents related to the vendor.
- Availability chart - here you can see the chart and list of all active jobs assigned to the vendor.