Vendor view page, General tab
Vendor view page – General tab: http://cloud.protemos.com/vendor/view?id=ХХХХ (replace XXXX with a valid number)
On this tab, you can:
- View and edit basic info about the vendor (e.g. name, address, status, VAT number etc.)
- Enable and disable access to the vendor's account
- Manage vendor's tags
- Monitor vendor-related jobs, payables, invoices, and payments
- Send or resend the invitation to the vendor
- Delete the vendor
- Edit vendor’s payment terms
- Go to other tabs of the vendor
This tab consists of several sections, and each of them is described below.
In the General info section, you can view and edit basic info about the vendor, add necessary tags and follow the vendor-related objects by using the Quick links option:
- "Quick links" - by using this option, you can check all the vendor-related jobs, payables, invoices, and payments at a glance.
- "Tags" - allows you to add necessary tags to the vendor in order to classify or group them etc.
- "Update" - press it to start editing general information about your vendor.
- "Delete" - deletes the vendor.
Note: You cannot delete vendors with recorded jobs. But you may disable their access to accounts.
In this section, you can view and edit basic information about the primary user, disable vendor access to the account, and send\resend an invitation to the vendor:
- "Disable login" - disables vendor access to the account.
- "Send invitation" - you may send the invitation to the vendor by pressing this button (the button is available if you haven't sent the invitation).
- "Resend invitation - you may resend the invitation to the vendor by pressing this button (the button is available if your previous invitation hasn't been accepted by the vendor).
- "Update" - press it to start editing general information about the vendor's primary user.
To change the default currency, payment conditions for the vendor, and locale of vendor invoices press "Change default settings" in the Default settings section, and you will open the Change default settings page:
Links of vendor profiles to ProZ.com profiles
If your vendor has ProZ.com account with the same email as in Protemos, the system will display a link to that account on the vendor entry page:
You may view the vendor profile on ProZ.com by clicking this link:
ProZ.com availability (coming soon)
If your vendor has ProZ.com account with the same email as in Protemos and the profile has a public availability calendar, then the system will display the vendor availability:
Click "Show full calendar" to see your vendor's availability calendar on ProZ.com:
Other tabs on the page
- Primary user - the first contact person of the vendor.
- Contact persons - the list of vendor’s contact persons (available if the vendor is a Company).
- Payment methods - payment methods of the vendor.
- Prices - the list of prices agreed with the vendor.
- Taxes - on this tab, you can create a custom taxes set for this vendor. Here you may also define which taxes set should be applied (whether custom or default one) for this particular vendor.
- Documents - intended for storing any documents related to the vendor.