Vendor view page, Taxes tab
Vendor view page – Taxes tab: https://cloud.protemos.com/vendor/view?id=XXXXX&tab=taxes (replace XXXXX with a valid number)
On this tab, you can create a custom taxes set for this vendor.
Here you may also define which taxes set should be applied (whether custom or default one) for this particular vendor.
By default, the global taxes set (default clients taxes set) is applied whenever an invoice is generated:
To apply a custom taxes set for this vendor, press the "Define custom set" button:
Note : If the custom taxes set is applied, but it remains empty - no taxes will be added whenever an invoice is generated for this particular vendor:
To add an individual tax value for this vendor, press the "New tax" button:
For more info, please see the Custom taxes set for individual vendor section.
Other tabs on the page
- General info - view and edit vendor info and payment conditions.
- Primary user - the first contact person of the vendor.
- Contact persons - the list of vendor’s contact persons (available if the vendor is a Company).
- Payment methods - payment methods of the vendor.
- Prices - the list of prices agreed with the vendor.
- Documents - intended for storing any documents related to the vendor.