Client payments list
Client payments list page: http://cloud.protemos.com/client-payment/index
On this page, you can:
- Record payments received from the clients
- View the list of all payments you have received from customers
- Search the payments with filters
- Quickly open payments, linked invoices and client profiles
- Export all the displayed table of client payments to Excel
To start creating a payment, press the "New Payment" button:
It will open the New payment from client page.
Search payments with filters
By default, you can see all the payments in your database, 50 per page.
If you want to hide or display some payments from the list, you may apply filters.
So you can enter the data into the appropriate fields and press "Apply" button, see example:
As you can see, the filter header turns red. It means that the filter is applied.
Please remember the collapsed filter remains activated, and it is clearly indicated by the red color.
Please note that the applied filter is remembered, so it will remain even if you leave the page.
To inactivate the filter, press the "Clear" button.
The header color will turn to gray, which means that no filter is currently applied.
Description of the fields in the client payment filters
- Code — displays only the payments with the code containing the specified symbols combination.
- Creation date — displays only the payments created within the specified date range.
- Paid at date — displays only the payments received within the specified date range.
- Client — displays only the payments from the specified client.
- No linked invoices — displays only the payments which have no linked invoices.
- Not fully covered — displays only the payments which are not fully covered with invoices.
You can click items in the tables to open corresponding pages:
Payment item opens payment view page.
Linked invoices item opens the pages of the linked invoices (if they exist).
Client item opens corresponding client profile.
Tip: Protemos supports multiple windows. So you may open the link in the new window by holding the "Shift" button while clicking.
Export to Excel
You can export all the displayed table of client payments to Excel by pressing the “Export to Excel” button over the upper right corner of the table:
Note: The exported file will contain the filtered records from all the pages of the table, not just the ones displayed on the first page.