Clients list page: http://cloud.protemos.com/client/index
On this page, you can:
- Create new clients and import them from Excel
- View the list of clients and search clients with filters
- Open the client and primary user profiles for editing
- Export all the displayed table of clients to Excel
Create and import clients
If you need to create one client, press "New client". It will open Client creation page.
If you have a large list of clients and want to import it quickly, press "Import from Excel". It will open Import clients page.
Search clients with filters
By default, you can see all the clients in your database, 50 per page.
If you want to hide or display some clients from the list, you may apply filters.
So you can enter the data into the appropriate fields and press "Apply" button, see example:
As you can see, the filter header turns blue. It means that the filter is applied.
Please remember the collapsed filter remains activated, and it is clearly indicated by the red blue.
Please note that the applied filter is remembered, so it will remain even if you leave the page. To inactivate the filter, press "Clear" button.
The header color will turn to gray, which means that no filter is currently applied.
- Code - displays only the clients with the code containing the specified symbols combination.
- Company name - displays only the clients with the company name containing the specified symbols combination.
- Primary user - displays only the clients with the primary username containing the entered symbols combination.
- Email - displays only the clients with the email containing the specified symbols combination.
- Country - displays only the clients from the specific country.
- Types - displays only the clients of the specified type (Company, Individual).
- Assignable - displays clients that can or cannot be assigned to projects in accordance with the filter value applied (Yes, No). More details here.
- Note - displays only the clients with notes containing the specified symbols combination.
- Tag - displays only the clients with tags containing the specified symbols combination.
Open client profile for editing or reviewing
You can open client profiles by clicking on their names in the Cleint column:
Export to Excel
You can export all the displayed table of clients to Excel by pressing "Export to Excel" button over the upper right corner of the table:
Note: The exported file will contain the filtered records from all the pages of the table, not just the ones displayed on the first page.