Clients receivables list
Clients receivables page: http://cloud.protemos.com/project-receivable/index
On this page, you can:
- View all the receivables from the clients and search them with filters
- Create invoices for all receivables or only for the selected receivables
- Open receivables or go to client profiles and projects related with them
- Export data to Excel
Search receivables with filters
By default, you can see all the receivables in your database, 200 per page.
If you want to hide or display some jobs from the list, you may apply filters.
So you can enter the data into the appropriate fields and press "Apply" button, see example:
As you can see, the filter header turns red. It means that the filter is applied.
Please remember the collapsed filter remains activated, and it is clearly indicated by the red color.
Please note that the applied filter is remembered, so it will remain even if you leave the page.
To inactivate the filter, press “Clear” button. The header color will turn to gray, which means that no filter is currently applied.
Receivables filters description
- Receivable code — displays only the receivables with the specified symbols in the code.
- PO number — displays only the receivables with the entered PO number.
- Client — displays only the receivables for the selected client.
- No PO number — displays only the receivables with no PO number entered.
- No invoice — displays only the receivables with no invoice.
- Project name — displays only the receivables for the projects with the specified name.
- Primary manager — displays only the receivables for the projects added by a specific primary manager.
- Project statuses — displays only the receivables for the projects with the specified statuses (Active, Completed, Canceled).
- Project deadline date — displays only the receivables for the projects with the deadlines within the specified deadline range.
1. To create an invoice for a client, select the desired rows and press the "Invoice selected" button:
2. The system will create the invoice and will display the "Client invoice" page:
For more detailed information, please see the Client invoice view page.
By pressing the "Invoice all" button you can invoice all receivables which have not been invoiced:
It will bring you to the "Client invoices" page.
Here you can see how many invoices have been successfully created and view them all:
Invoice all by filter
You may also invoice all receivables selected by certain filters.
For instance, you can invoice all receivables only from a specific client.
To do so, please filter the receivables by the necessary client and press "Invoice all":
The system will create invoices and will display the "Client invoices" page.
Here you may see how many invoices have been successfully created and view them all:
You can click items in the tables to open corresponding pages:
Code opens the Finance tab of the corresponding project which contains receivable with this code.
Invoice opens corresponding Client invoice view page.
Client opens corresponding Client view page.
Project opens corresponding Project details page.
Tip: Protemos supports multiple windows. So you may open the link in the new window by holding "Shift" while clicking.
Export to Excel
You can export all the displayed table of client receivables to Excel by pressing “Export to Excel” button over the upper right corner of the table:
Note: The exported file will contain the filtered records from all the pages of the table, not just the ones displayed on the first page.