Project details, Details tab
Project Details page, Details tab: http://cloud.protemos.com/project/view?id=ХХХХ (replace XXXX with the valid project number)
On the Details tab of the Project page, you can:
- See project details and finances summary
- Complete, reopen, cancel, save as template, clone, delete or update the project
The info displayed in the project details is the one you entered during the project creation and update:
You can update those details by pressing the "Update" button.
Over the upper right corner of the project details page, press " Actions" to see the following buttons:
- "Complete" - marks the project as completed. When the project is finished, this button turns to the "Reopen project" and lets you open the project again.
- "Cancel" - marks the project as canceled. It does not remove any information or files within the project, so you can relaunch it by pressing the "Reopen project" button.
- "Save as template" - saves the project as a template.
- "Clone" - copies the project.
- "Update" - opens the Update project details page.
- "Delete" - deletes the project. The system will warn you:
If you press "OK", all the project data and files will be deleted with no option for recovery, so please be careful using this button.
Apart from the Details, the project has the following tabs:
- The Files tab contains all the files related to the project, click to see the details.
- The Jobs tab is used to assign the jobs to the vendors (e.g. translators, proofreaders etc.), click to see the details.
- The Finances tab is used to enter all receivables from the client and to view the payables to the vendors, click to see the details.
- The CAT logs tab calculates discounts for each type of match if you have fuzzy matches logs generated by CAT tools.