Language pairs page: http://cloud.protemos.com/lang/index
Go to Settings⇾System values⇾Language pairs:
Use this menu to add, update the language pairs you work with, delete, or disable\enable them by clicking on the corresponding buttons:
- "New language pairs" —opens the language pairs creation page where you can create various language pair combinations of source and target languages.
- "Update" —opens the language pair update page where you can change languages for the particular language pair.
- Delete—deletes the language pair.
Note: You can’t delete the language pairs that you have already used in projects ("Yes" in the "Іn use" column and no the "Delete" button). But you can disable the language pairs that you no longer need.
- "Disable" —disables the language pair. You can use this option if you don't want to see this language pair in the drop-down list when choosing a language, for instance, while creating a new project.
- "Enable" —enables the language pair (the button appears after you disable the language pair).
The "New language pair" button creates as many language pairs as you wish.