Quotes list page: http://cloud.protemos.com/quote/index
On the “Quotes” page you can:
- Create new quotes
- View the list of quotes and search quotes with filters
- Open each quote for editing
- Export the list of all quotes to Excel
You can start creating a new quote by pressing the "New quote" button on the Quotes page:
Or go to the Quotes menu on the top panel and then click New quote:
It will bring you to the New quote page. For more details, please see the Create quote page.
You may also create Protemos quotes from SmartCAT projects by clicking the "New quote from SmartCAT" button.
For more detailed instructions, please see the Create Protemos quotes from SmartCAT projects section.
Search quotes with filters
By default, you can see all the quotes in your database, 50 per page.
If you want to hide or display some quotes from the list, you may apply filters.
So you can enter the data into the appropriate fields and press the "Apply" button, see example:
As you can see, the filter header turns red. It means that the filter is applied.
Please remember the collapsed filter remains activated, and it is clearly indicated by the red color.
Please note that the applied filter is remembered, so it will remain even if you leave the page.
To inactivate the filter, press the "Clear" button. The header color will turn to gray, which means that no filter is currently applied.
Quote filters description
- Quote code — displays only the quotes with the code containing the entered value.
- Quote name — displays only the quotes with the name containing the specified text.
- Description — displays only the quotes with the description containing the specified text.
- Statuses — displays only the quotes with the specified status (Active, Rejected, Converted to project).
- Start date — displays only the quotes which were started in the specified period of time.
- Deadline date — displays only the quotes with deadlines in the specified period of time.
- Primary manager — displays only the quotes for a specific primary manager.
- Secondary manager — displays only the quotes for a specific secondary manager.
- Client — displays only the quotes for a specific client.
- Receivable PO — displays only the quotes containing the entered PO number determined by the client.
- No receivables — displays only the quotes without receivables.
- Unsent— displays only the unsent quotes.
If you click any quote name in the list, you will open the Quote details page:
Export to Excel
You can export all the displayed table of quotes to Excel by pressing the “Export to Excel” button over the upper right corner of the table: