Vendor invoices list
Vendor invoices list page: http://cloud.protemos.com/vendor-invoice/index
On this page, you can:
- View the list of all vendor invoices
- Search the invoices with filters
- Quickly open invoices, linked payments and vendor profiles
- Export all the displayed table of vendor invoices to Excel
Search invoices with filters
By default, you can see all the invoices in your database, 50 per page.
If you want to hide or display some invoices from the list, you may apply filters.
So you can enter the data into the appropriate fields and press "Apply" button, see example:
As you can see, the filter header turns red. It means that the filter is applied.
Please remember the collapsed filter remains activated, and it is clearly indicated by the red color.
Please note that the applied filter is remembered, so it will remain even if you leave the page.
To inactivate the filter, press "Clear" button. The header color will turn to gray, which means that no filter is currently applied.
Vendor invoice filters
- Code — displays only the invoices with the code containing the specified symbols combination.
- Creation date — displays only the invoices created within the specified date range.
- Due date — displays only the invoices with the due date within the specified date range.
- Created by — displays only the invoices created by a certain manager.
- Vendor — displays only the invoices of the specified vendor.
- Overdue — displays only the overdue invoices.
- No linked payments — displays only the invoices which have no linked payments.
- Not fully covered — displays only the invoices which are not fully covered by payments.
You can click items in the tables to open corresponding pages:
Invoice item opens Vendor invoice view page.
Linked payments item opens the pages of the linked payments (if they exist).
Vendor item opens corresponding Vendor view page.
Tip: Protemos supports multiple windows. So you may open the link in the new window by holding "Shift" while clicking.
Export to Excel
You can export all the displayed table of vendor invoices to Excel by pressing “Export to Excel” button over the upper right corner of the table:
Note: The exported file will contain the filtered records from all the pages of the table, not just the ones displayed on the first page.