Vendor view page, Prices tab
From Protemos Wiki
On this tab you can view the list of agreed with the vendor and general prices, edit or delete them, and start creating new prices:
- To delete the price from your database, press "Delete" in the corresponding row.
- To start updating the price for the vendor, press "Update" in the corresponding row. It will open the Update vendor price page.
- To start creating a new price, press "New price". It will open the New vendor price page.
You may also create new vendors' prices on the Vendors prices page.
Other tabs on the page
- General info—here you can view and edit vendor info and payment conditions.
- Contact persons—the list of vendor’s contact persons (available if the vendor is a Company).
- Payment methods—payment methods of the vendor.
- Taxes—on this tab, you can create a custom taxes set for this vendor. Here you may also define which taxes set should be applied (whether custom or default one) for this particular vendor.
- Documents—intended for storing any documents related to the vendor.
- Availability chart—here you can see the chart and list of all active jobs assigned to the vendor.