Vendor prices list
Vendors prices page: https://cloud.protemos.com/vendor-price/index
On this page, you can:
- View all the vendors' prices and search them with filters.
- Create, update or delete the specific and general prices.
- Import the list of all prices from Excel.
- Export the list of all prices to Excel.
Search vendor prices with filters
By default, you can see all the vendors' prices in your database, 50 per page.
If you want to hide or display some prices from the list, you may apply filters.
So you can enter the data into the appropriate fields and press "Apply".
If the filter is applied, the header turns blue:
Note: The hidden filter remains activated.
Note: The applied filter is remembered, so it will remain even if you leave the page.
To inactivate the filter, press the "Clear" button.
The header color will turn to gray, which means that no filter is not applied:
Vendor prices filters
- Vendor—displays only the prices for the selected vendor.
- Vendor tag—displays only the prices with the specified vendor tag.
- Language pair—displays only the prices with the selected language pair.
- Service—displays only the prices with the selected service.
- Specialization—displays only the prices with the selected specialization.
- Unit—displays only the prices with the specified measurement unit.
- Price range—displays only the prices within the specified price range.
- Currency—displays only the prices with the specified type of currency.
Create new prices
To create a new price press the New price button:
The system will display the New vendor price page where you can create various types of prices.
For more details, please see info below.
Create specific price
You can create prices for the definite vendor, service, language pair and specialization.
As you can see here, only the fields marked with * are obligatory to be filled in.
Therefore, the rest of the fields you may fill in according to your needs.
Let's create the Vendor & Service & Language pair & Specialization specific price:
- Select the vendor, service, language pair, specialization, measurement unit, and currency from the drop-down list.
- Enter the price per unit.
- Add a note if necessary.
- Press "Create":
Note: All the values that you see in the drop-down lists are defined in the System settings.
In the same way, you can create prices in various combinations.
Create general price
You may create general prices without reference to the particular vendor or type of service, specialization, etc., by filling in only the fields marked with * .
Select the required measurement unit and currency from the drop-down list, enter the price per unit and press "Create":
You can use this feature to create one price for all vendors, and it will be displayed in their profiles.
Press the "Update" button to edit the necessary price:
It will bring you to the Update vendor price page:
Change the values you need and press "Update".
The price that is no longer needed can be deleted from the list by pressing the "Delete" button:
If you need to delete several prices, tick the needed ones and press the "Delete" button over the table:
Import and export vendor prices
You can import and export prices from and to Excel by pressing the corresponding buttons:
For more details, please see the Import vendors from Excel page.
Note: The exported file will contain the filtered records from all the pages of the table, not just the ones displayed on the first page.