Projects page: http://cloud.protemos.com/project/index
On the Projects page you can:
- Create new projects
- Create projects based on templates
- View the list of projects and search projects with filters
- Open each project for editing
To create a project, click the Project menu on the top panel and then click New project:
Or you may go to Projects=>Projects list:
Then press the "New project" button:
- For information on how to create projects based on templates, please see the Create project based on template section.
- For information on how to create Protemos projects from SmartCAT projects, please see the Create Protemos projects from SmartCAT projects section.
Search projects with filters
By default, you can see all the projects in your database, 50 per page.
If you want to hide or display some projects from the list, you may apply filters.
So, you can enter the data into the appropriate fields and press the "Apply" button, see example:
As you can see, the filter header turns red. It means that the filter is applied.
Please remember the collapsed filter remains activated, and it is clearly indicated by the red color.
Please note that the applied filter is remembered, so it will remain even if you leave the page.
To inactivate the filter, press the "Clear" button. The header color will turn to gray, which means that no filter is currently applied.
Project filters description
- Project code - displays only the projects with the code containing the entered value.
- Primary manager - displays only the projects for a specific primary manager.
- Secondary manager - displays only the projects for a specific secondary manager.
- Client - displays only the projects for a specific client.
- Statuses - displays only the projects with the specified status (Active, Completed, Canceled).
- Start date - displays only the projects which were started in the specified period of time.
- Deadline date - displays only the projects with deadlines in the specified period of time.
- Completion date - displays only the projects which were completed in the specified period of time.
- Project name - displays only the projects with the name containing the specified text.
- Description - displays only the projects with the description containing the specified text.
- Specialization - displays only the projects with the specified specialization.
- Receivable PO - displays only the projects containing the entered PO number determined by the client.
- Overdue - displays only the overdue projects.
- Free of charge - displays only the projects marked as free of charge.
- Chargeable without receivables - displays only the projects with no receivables entered to pay by the client.
- No jobs - displays only the projects without jobs.
- Having chargeable jobs without payables - displays only the projects having chargeable jobs with no payable entered for the vendor.
- Created from quote - displays only the created from quote projects.
Open projects, client profiles, project finances
You can click items in the tables to open corresponding pages:
To open the Project Details page, please, click the required project name in the list.
To open the Client profile page, please, click the required client name in the list.
To open the Finances tab of the required project, please, click corresponding total amount in the list.
Export to Excel
You can export all the displayed table of projects to Excel by pressing the "Export to Excel" button over the upper right corner of the table:
Note: The exported file will contain the filtered records from all the pages of the table, not just the ones displayed on the first page.