Quote requests list
Quote requests list page: https://cloud.protemos.com/quote-request/index
On the Quote requests page you can:
—Open quote requests and create quotes from them.
—View the list of quote request and search them with filters.
—Check clients' profiles and created quotes from quote requests.
Open quote request
If you click on the quote request code, the Quote request page will be opened:
Create quote from quote request
If you get a quote request from a client, first you will receive an email notification with the details:
You can open the quote request directly from the email, or you may go to Quotes => Quote requests list:
And click on the quote request code:
Having checked the quote request detail, press the "Create quote" button:
In the Messages field you can communicate with a client from whom you got a quote request (if they use the Client Portal and can log in to the system).
Enter your message and press the "Send" button:
A client will get an email when a message is sent to them.
The same applies to the responsible quote manager, they will get emails when a client sends a message.
You can read the message and reply straight from the email:
By pressing "Reply to this message", you will be redirected to the "Messages" field of the respective quote request.
Tip: If your client cannot log in to the system, you can use the "Messages" field as an option to leave notes or anything you need. But if you allow them to log in, all the messages will be visible for them.
You also can communicate with clients on other objects. Please check the "Messages" page for more details.
Quote requests filters
- Quote request code—displays only the quote requests with the code containing the entered value.
- Quote request name—displays only the quote requests with the name containing the specified text.
- Description—displays only the quote requests with the description containing the specified text.
- Client—displays only the quote requests for a specific client.
- Specialization—displays only quote requests with the required specializations.
- Statuses—displays only the quote requests with the specified status (New, Quoted, Rejected).
- Start date—displays only the quote requests which were started in the specified period of time.
- Delivery date—displays only the quote requests with the date of delivery in the specified period of time.
- Created date range—displays only the quote requests in the specified period of time.