Vendor payments list
Vendor payments list page: http://cloud.protemos.com/vendor-payment/index
On this page, you can:
- Record payments sent to your vendors
- View the list of all payments you sent to your vendors
- Search the payments with filters
- Quickly open payments, linked invoices and vendor profiles
- Export all the displayed table of vendor payments to Excel
To start creating the payment, press “New Payment” button:
It will open Vendor payment creation page.
Search payments with filters
By default, you can see all the payments in your database, 50 per page.
If you want to hide or display some payments from the list, you may apply filters.
So you can enter the data into the appropriate fields and press "Apply" button, see example:
As you can see, the filter header turns red. It means that the filter is applied.
Please remember the collapsed filter remains activated, and it is clearly indicated by the red color.
Please note that the applied filter is remembered, so it will remain even if you leave the page.
To inactivate the filter, press "Clear" button. The header color will turn to gray, which means that no filter is currently applied.
Vendor payment filters
- Code — displays the payments with the code containing the specified symbols combination.
- Creation date — displays the payments created within the specified date range.
- Paid at date — displays the payments received within the specified date range.
- Vendor — displays the payments to the specified vendor.
- No linked invoices — displays the payments which have no linked invoices.
- Not fully covered — displays the payments which are not fully covered with invoices.
You can click items in the tables to open corresponding pages:
Payment item opens Vendor payment view page.
Linked invoices item opens the pages of the linked invoices (if they exist).
Vendor item opens corresponding Vendor view page.
Tip: Protemos supports multiple windows. So you may open the link in the new window by holding "Shift" while clicking.
Export to Excel
You can export all the displayed table of vendor payments to Excel by pressing “Export to Excel” button over the upper right corner of the table:
Note: The exported file will contain the filtered records from all the pages of the table, not just the ones displayed on the first page.