Project details, CAT logs tab
Project Details page, CAT logs tab: https://cloud.protemos.com/project-cat-log/create?id=ХХХХ (replace XXXX with the valid project number)
Analysis log files can be imported from the following CAT tools:
- Lionbridge Translation Workspace (XML);
- memoQ (CSV);
- Memsource (CSV);
- SDL Trados 2007 (CSV);
- SDL Trados 2014 / 2015 / 2017 (XML);
- SmartCAT (XML);
- Wordfast 3 / 4 (CSV);
- XTM (CSV).
To upload a CAT log file to your project, go to the Cat logs tab and press the "Upload CAT log" button:
It will bring you to the CAT log import page:
Enter а log file name, choose the necessary CAT log file using the "Browse" button, and upload it by pressing the "Upload" button:
It will bring you to the "CAT log" page.
Here you can delete this file, see the log file summary, data analysis, and whether it used in receivables\payables:
Note 1:You can’t delete CAT log files that you have already used in receivables\payables.
Apart from the CAT logs, the project has the following tabs:
- The Details tab contains the project details you entered during the project creation and update, click to see the details.
- The Files tab contains all the files related to the project, click to see the details.
- The Jobs tab is used to assign the jobs to the vendors (e.g. translators, proofreaders etc.), click to see the details.
- The Finances tab is used to enter all receivables from the client and to view the payables to the vendors, click to see the details.