Project details, CAT logs tab
On this tab you can upload CAT log files to the project.
If the system cannot parse your CAT word count logs, you may just enter them manually.
Upload CAT log
Analysis log files can be imported from the following CAT tools:
- Lionbridge Translation Workspace (XML);
- memoQ (CSV);
- Memsource (CSV);
- SDL Trados 2007 (CSV);
- SDL Trados 2014 / 2015 / 2017 (XML);
- SmartCAT (XML);
- Wordfast 3 / 4 (CSV);
- XTM (CSV).
To upload a CAT log file to your project, go to the Cat logs tab and click the "Upload" button or import CAT log manually:
It will bring you to the CAT log import page.
Enter а log file name, choose the necessary CAT log file using the "Choose file" button, and upload it by clicking the "Upload" button:
The CAT log page will be displayed.
Here you can delete this file, see the log file summary, data analysis, and whether it used in receivables\payables:
Note You can’t delete the CAT log files that you have already used in receivables\payables.
Input CAT log manually
To add a CAT word count log manually, click the "Input CAT log manually" button and select the required table from the list by clicking on its name:
Enter the CAT log name, word count, and click "Update" to add it to the project:
It will display the CAT log page.
Here you can update or delete this CAT log, see log details, data analysis, and whether it used in receivables\payables:
Note: You can’t delete the CAT log files that you have already used in receivables\payables.
Apart from the CAT logs, the project has the following tabs:
- The Details tab contains the project details you entered during the project creation and update, click to see the details.
- The Files tab contains all the files related to the project, click to see the details.
- The Jobs tab is used to assign the jobs to the vendors (e.g. translators, proofreaders etc.), click to see the details.
- The Finances tab is used to enter all receivables from the client and to view the payables to the vendors, click to see the details.