Project details, Jobs tab
On the Jobs tab of the Project page, you can:
- Create new jobs and assign them to vendors (e.g. translators, proofreaders etc.)
- Open each job from the list for editing
To start creating a new job, press "Add job". It will open Job creation/editing page.
To open a job from the list, click the job name:
You may also open a vendor profile by clicking the vendor's name.
Apart from the Jobs, the project has the following tabs:
- The Details tab contains the project details you entered during the project creation and update, click to see the details.
- The Files tab contains all the files related to the project, click to see the details.
- The Finances tab is used to enter all receivables from the client and to view the payables to the vendors, click to see the details.
- The CAT logs tab calculates discounts for each type of match if you have fuzzy matches logs generated by CAT tools.