Project details, Jobs tab
On the Jobs tab of a project page you can:
- Create new jobs and assign them to vendors (e.g. translators, proofreaders etc.).
- Open each job for editing, clone, or delete it.
To start creating a new job, press "Add job":
It will open the New job page.
To clone, update or delete the job, please click on the respective buttons.
Note: A job cannot be deleted if it has payables which are linked to invoices.
Apart from Jobs, the project has the following tabs:
- The Details tab contains the project details you entered during the project creation and update, click to see the details.
- The Files tab contains all the files related to the project, click to see the details.
- The Finances tab is used to enter all receivables from the client and to view the payables to the vendors, click to see the details.
- The CAT logs tab calculates discounts for each type of match if you have fuzzy matches logs generated by CAT tools.