Vendors payables list
Vendors payables list page: http://cloud.protemos.com/payable/index
On this page, you can:
- View all the payables to your vendors and search them with filters
- Create vendor invoices for the selected payables
- Open payables or go to vendor profiles and jobs related with them
- Export all the displayed table of vendor payables to Excel
Search payables with filters
By default, you can see all the payables in your database, 200 per page.
If you want to hide or display some jobs from the list, you may apply filters.
So you can enter the data into the appropriate fields and press "Apply" button, see example:
As you can see, the filter header turns red. It means that the filter is applied.
Please remember the collapsed filter remains activated, and it is clearly indicated by the red color.
Please note that the applied filter is remembered, so it will remain even if you leave the page.
To inactivate the filter, press the "Clear" button. The header color will turn to gray, which means that no filter is currently applied.
Description of the fields in the payable filters
- Payable code — displays only the payables with the specified symbols in the code.
- Vendor — displays only the payables for the selected vendor.
- Primary manager — displays only the payables for the projects added by a specific primary manager.
- Job statuses — displays only the payables for the jobs with the specified statuses (Draft, Proposed to vendor, Confirmed by vendor, Declined by vendor, Completed/Rejected by manager, Accepted by manager, Canceled).
- Job deadline date — displays only the payables for the jobs with the deadlines within the specified deadline range.
- No invoice — displays only the payables with no invoice.
- With invoice — displays only the payables with invoice.
Create vendor invoices
1. To create vendor invoices, press one of the following buttons under the table:
- Invoice selected - the system will create invoices for the payables you marked in the list.
- Invoice all - filter the receivables you need to invoice and press this button. The system will create invoices for all filtered payables, even if there are thousands of them.
If there are many records to invoice, probably you’ll have time to make a cup of coffee.
2. The system will create invoices and send them all in an email to vendors to verify.
3. After all the invoices are created, the system will bring you to vendors invoices list.
Note! Vendors can create invoices themselves from their interface. So you may need to instruct them to do or not to do it.
Note! For vendors without payment methods, the invoices cannot be created. Please create the payment method in the vendor profile.
You can click items in the tables to open corresponding pages:
Code opens Finance tab of the related project.
Invoice opens the corresponding Vendor invoice view page.
Vendor opens Vendor view page.
Job opens Job view page.
Tip: Protemos supports multiple windows. So you may open the link in the new window by holding "Shift" while clicking.
Export to Excel
You can export all the displayed table of vendor payables to Excel by pressing the “Export to Excel” button over the upper right corner of the table:
Note: The exported file will contain the filtered records from all the pages of the table, not just the ones displayed on the first page.